|How To Create
- Steps to create your web account
- Steps to upload your home pages
- Authoring Tools
- User Services
Steps to create your pages
- Go to http://web.singnet.com.sg
- Select Create
your Web account
- Fill in the form provided
A Counter has been automatically created for your use.
To use your counter, simply include the line:
To use it as a time clock...
And finally, to use it as a date clock
No telnet required.
Steps to upload your home
For PC users you can use the FTP clients and for Macintosh users
you can use Fetch
Open your FTP client that you use like WSFTP or Chameleon FTP.
- Host name column: type-in web.singnet.com.sg
- UserID column: type-in your "UserID" i.e:
- Password column: type-in your password
- Directory: type public_html
- You need to name one of you file as index.html
or index.htm in order for the public to access
your home page at the below URL.
Now you are ready to see your page.
Your official URL will be: http://web.singnet.com.sg/~userid
To see your home page, at your web browser, type in the URL:
Example if your userid is "tan" you type
Publish your home page
and press enter.
It will be published automatically daily.
You can also create your homepage by using the authoring
tools or HTML Editors or any text editor.
If you are using DOS or Windows 3.1, please name your file extension
as .htm instead of .html because these operating systems only
support a three-character extension. Do not forget to change again
the name to .html when you ftp your file whenever you use the
The facilities supported only IE4 / Netscape 4 & above.
Click here to access the facilities below:
- Change Your SingNet Usage Plan Facility
- Change Dial-in password
- Change Family Online Dial-in password
- Change Email password
- Check your Connection Time
- Check SingNet LoyaltyReward Status
- Usage Alert
- Intruder Alert
- Check Home Directory Quota
- Check Mailbox Quota
- Email Forwarding
- Account on hold
- SingNet's Vacation Messaging Service
- Internet Email Alert
- Personal Pages
- You are entitled for 2Mb diskspace for creating your pages
and 6Mb diskspace for your email.
- You can save your unused block of surfing time with TIMEBANK